1. Purpose of the processing
Purposes of the processing for which consent is granted where required (Article 23 of Legislative Decree 196/03). Personal and possibly sensitive data, voluntarily provided, will be processed for the following purposes:
- when possibly sending information requested by you;
- possible insertion on this website of your name and possible insertion of photographs provided by you;
- administrative activities strictly related and instrumental to the management of relationships with customers (eg: acquisition of preliminary information for the conclusion of a contract, execution of operations based on the obligations deriving from contracts concluded with customers, etc.);
- accounting activity (issuing of invoices, preparation of payments) and possible data transfers abroad even in non-EU countries within the limits of the law;
- the supply of goods and services and for the protection of credit positions deriving from them;
- for information activity, for the formalization of requests for information on products, services, for the preparation of estimates or offers;
- for subscription to mailing lists and information activities; commercial and statistical, terminating anytime if you do not agree.
2. Data Retention
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by people specifically appointed for this in compliance with the provisions of art. 31 et seq. Legislative Decree 196/03. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
3. Communication and transfer of data
All data, object of the treatment, will not be disclosed except within the limits expressed in the following information acquired consent, they may instead be communicated to companies connected to EM INDUSTRIES SRL, abroad within the European Union, in compliance and within the limits referred to in art. 42 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. Personal data may be transferred abroad to non-EU countries within the scope and limits established by art. 43 and 44 lett. b) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system and telecommunications networks used by OGM Plant srl (including e-mail);
- service companies for the acquisition, registration and processing of data from documents, or supports provided and originated by the customers themselves and relating to operations related to payments, bills, checks and other securities;
- subjects who carry out customer assistance activities (eg. call centers, help desks, etc.);
- firms or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy;
- subjects who carry out operations of control, revision and certification of the activities carried out by OGM Plant srl, competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request;
- with the expressed consent, explicitly and in a differentiated form with respect to the different processing purposes, by selecting the specific box in the website forms, personal data may be processed for sending commercial information, advertising material and promotional material relating to products and/or services of OGM Plant srl and/or services or products of third parties.
Consent for the processing purposes referred to in point 6 is optional; Therefore, following a possible refusal, the data will be processed only for the purposes indicated above. It will also be possible after registration, automatically and without cost, to oppose the processing of data and not to receive promotional and/or commercial communications, maintaining the registration to the Services, by clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of the page in all advertising communications sent by OGM Plant srl and/or third parties.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of data processing manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate data controllers.
The list of possible managers is constantly updated and available at the OGM Plant srl headquarters. Any further communication or dissemination will take place only with your explicit consent.
4. Nature of the provision of data
The provision of data is optional. In the case of failing to provide data, OGM Plant srl may nevertheless find it impossible to provide the services, necessary for the fulfillment of contractual, accounting and tax obligations. The owner also underlines that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, has the following emerging consequences: the impossibility of the owner to guarantee the adequacy of the treatment itself to the contractual agreements for which it is carried out; the possible mismatch of the results of the processing itself with the obligations imposed by the fiscal, administrative or labor legislation to which it is addressed.
5. Right to access personal data and further rights
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of its personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in any form. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication regarding:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing of its data;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed State representatives, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
updates, rectifications or, when interested, the integration of the data;
the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
the evidence that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also in regards to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are disproportionate compared to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, entirely or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him with the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
OGM and third-party suppliers, including Google, use both proprietary cookies and third-party cookies to determine the correlation between website visits and the impressions of the Google AdWords Display Network, the other uses of advertising services and the interactions with such ad impressions and services, and to determine reports on Google Analytics demographics and interests.